Dream About These Details
Engineered for the committed cyclist who prefers to ride outdoors year-round, the Assos Mille GT Winter Jacket EVO is optimized for protection and comfort in cold winter conditions. Strategically-placed textiles blend weight and style to perfect forward body position on the road bike.
This low-volume regularFit winter jacket features a blend of textiles for ultimate protection, warmth, and breathability in cold winter riding conditions. The front panel uses NEOS Medium, a 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane, to keep your core fully protected. The tops of the arms and upper back are made with NEOS Light, which scales back insulation in favor of boosted breathability and lower weight. And to keep you from overheating as your effort levels rise, the underarms and back use a fleece-backed RX material.
The Mille GT Winter Jacket is highly breathable, waterproof, insulating, and 100% windproof — perfect for winter riding.
- Front panel uses 3-layer NEOS Medium softshell with PU-bonded membrane
- Lightweight yet breathable NEOS Light on tops of the arms and upper back
- Fleece-backed RX material on underarms and back keep you cool
- Raglan cut sleeves use a single stich line for a full range of motion
- Classic regularFit build is trim while still accommodating additional layers
- Storage maximized with triple ramp pockets, with "lids" for security
- Elastic-free 2W waistWave stitch construction keeps natural stretch of the textile
- Reflective accents on both sides of the center pocket deliver visibility
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Excellent winter Jacket
Great for Temperatures 50 and below.
It Keeps you cool when it gets slightly warm.
At the same time it keeps the heat in when the Temperature drops.
Hard to figure out how it dose that. But it works.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.