Who Said Hydration Bladders Were Just For Backpacks?
Hydrate without the need to clear up extra storage space. The Frame Pack Hydration Bladder is a convenient solution for carrying water when you don't have space for bottle cages in your bike's main triangle. Created with a durable PVC-free material, this bag is certified safe by FDA standards.
With a 1.5L or 3L capacity, this shaped hydration bladder is easy to fill without needing to be removed from your frame pack and connects to the accessory clip in Backcountry Frame Packs for improved stability. As the first bikepacking-specific frame bag hydration bladder, it makes efficient use of space, so you don't need to compromise between carrying water and other essentials.
The hydration bladder is compatible with all Apidura Full Frame Packs and packs of a similar size, with a 1.2m long detachable hose designed to route through the hydration port to your cockpit for easy use while riding.
- Wide roll-top closure for easy in-pack refilling
- See how much water you're carrying with fill markings
- Quick click hose connection for easy attachment and removal
- Stability strap clips into compatible packs for stability
- Large bite valve for high-volume flow
- Detachable 1.2m hose with included mouthpiece
- PVC-free construction that's certified safe to EU and FDA standards
- Compatible with all Apidura Full Frame Packs
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: FYM-0000-000
Bag Type: Frame
Bag Capacity: 1.5L
Mfg PartNum: FYL
Bag Capacity: 3L