Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Simple, Safe, Inexpensive
The Abus Coil Cable Lock is the right companion if you want to secure your bike inexpensively and well.
The inside of this ABUS bicycle lock consists of a 12 mm thick and super flexible spiral cable.
The black coating is made of plastic and protects the bicycle paint from possible scratches.
The four-digit numerical code required to open the lock can be set individually so you can easily use your favourite numbers.
Throw it in your jersey pocket or frame bag for peace of mind when you stop to refuel at your local coffee shop.
- 12 mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- 2-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits
- Individually configurable code
- Good protection short stops and low theft risk areas
- Ideal for securing entry-level bicycles
- Coil design offers compact transport size and extremely multifunctional and practicable length
- Combination lock is great for use by several people and shared households
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Select the right lock to keep your bike safe.