Tubular Sidewall Protection
A. Dugast Aquasure protects your tires against bad weather, water and mud. Simply apply it to the sidewalls of the tire after the glueing process.
How to Apply Aquasure
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Hold the tube of Aquasure vertically on the side of the tire.
- Spread a thin layer over the complete length of the sidewall with your gloved finger or with a brush.
- Work the product into the tire between the rim and the tread.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Spread a small amount around the valve hole.
- Let dry for 10 hours.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.