To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized US retailer for this product.
- We cannot price match non-US retailers because these products do not have a US warranty, do not include US import duties, and may violate US safety regulations.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
Shimano didn't forget about the Bottom Bracket when redesigning their Dura-Ace group. Compared to its predecessor, this BB86/BB92 compatible press-fit bottom bracket manages to simultaneously shave weight and boost efficiency, all while maintaining industry leading weather resistance and durability.
These improvements are made possible thanks to slightly smaller bearings that allow for more efficient rolling while furthering weight reduction, and updated seals allow Shimano to drop resistance by a claimed 50%, reducing effort required to pedal with no sacrifice in weather resistance.
The Shimano Dura-Ace BB92-41B Press Fit Bottom Bracket is compatible with BB86 / BB92 bottom bracket shells with 86.5 mm / 91.5 mm widths and 41 mm inner shell diameters. Compatible with the 24 mm spindles found on Hollowtech II cranks.