More bikes, less hassle
Whether you're going on a cross country family road trip or heading out for a bike-friendly weekend the BackRoad 2 Hitch Rack from Yakima is your take-it-easy answer.
With increased bike spacing, the BackRoad makes it easy to pack more bikes with a lot less hassle. Cradles and pads provide a snug and protected fit, while fully removable ZipStrips™ make loading a breeze.
Rounding out the feature set is an SKS bike locking system is included to give you some peace of mind on your travels.
Features & Specs:
- 7" spacing between bikes for easier loading
- Soft cradle pads for added bike protection
- Side to side cradle rotation for a better bike fit
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Mast tilts down for easy hatch access
- Integrated SKS locking cable locks bikes to rack
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Arms fold down when not in use
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver
- Integrated Yakima bottle opener
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames
- Weight: 31.21 lbs
- Dimensions: L 44.00in x W 12.00in x H 16.00in
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.