More bikes, less hassle
Whether you're going on a cross country family road trip or heading out for a bike-friendly weekend the BackRoad 2 Hitch Rack from Yakima is your take-it-easy answer.
With increased bike spacing, the BackRoad makes it easy to pack more bikes with a lot less hassle. Cradles and pads provide a snug and protected fit, while fully removable ZipStrips™ make loading a breeze.
Rounding out the feature set is an SKS bike locking system is included to give you some peace of mind on your travels.
Features & Specs:
- 7" spacing between bikes for easier loading
- Soft cradle pads for added bike protection
- Side to side cradle rotation for a better bike fit
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Mast tilts down for easy hatch access
- Integrated SKS locking cable locks bikes to rack
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Arms fold down when not in use
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver
- Integrated Yakima bottle opener
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames
- Weight: 31.21 lbs
- Dimensions: L 44.00in x W 12.00in x H 16.00in
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Articles will open in new tab.
Pick the best rack to carry your bike on your car.