Hold Onto Your Chain (And Your Lead!)
The Wolf Tooth Components LoneWolf Aero Chainguide is a lightweight, sleek, reliable option to prevent dropped chains in road, gravel, and CX races. Think of it as 30g of insurance, where a dropped chain could cost you a shot at the podium.
The head of the LoneWolf Aero Chainguide must be within 2mm of the chain to be effective at preventing dropped chains. Three base sweep options cover the vast differences in chainring diameter from 38-62T. Low sweep is for roughly 38-52T chainrings, mid sweep is for 52-58T, and high sweep is for 54-62T. The unique GuideLock quick adjustment system provides 8mm of positioning for chainline differences.
Note: Braze-on mount is not at the same height on all bikes so max chainring size will vary somewhat depending on frame brand and model.
- Prevents dropped chains on road, gravel, and CX bikes with 1x drivetrains
- Compatible only with braze-on (or braze-on adapter) mounting in place of a front derailleur
- Can be paired with round or oval chainrings
- Three base sweep options for chainring sizes ranging from roughly 38T-62T based on frame; Low sweep for smaller chainrings in that range will be most popular
- Head has 8mm of adjustment for chainline via GuideLock quick adjustment system
- Weight: High Mount - 30g | Medium Mount - 29g | Low Mount - 33g
- Material: 6061-T6 machined aluminum base, stainless steel hardware, injection molded head
- US Patent 10464635
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: LONEWOLF-BRAZE-H
Mfg PartNum: LONEWOLF-BRAZE-M
Mfg PartNum: LONEWOLF-BRAZE-L