2 Slot, 3 Slot, and 4 Slot B-RAD System Mounting Base
The B-RAD Mounting Bases are the foundation for the B-RAD system. This mounting system is lightweight, rust-proof, and comes in 2, 3, and 4-slot options.
The 2-Slot base can move bottles or other accessories to an optimal location even on a smaller or dual-suspension frame. Next up is the 3-Slot, which has 4 threaded holes to provide additional adjustment and mounting options. A typical application would be to mount a bottle cage in the forward threaded holes with a B-RAD accessory tucked behind it. This mounts perfectly to triple bottle mounts on frames and forks. Finally, the 4-Slot is the longest base with 9 threaded holes for the ultimate flexibility and capacity when bikepacking, touring, commuting, or just exploring on two wheels. It's long enough to mount 2 small bottles inline or multiple accessories, perfect for whatever you like.
To make mounting a little easier, the 3-Slot and 4-Slot bases come with zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and a foam pad for secure mounting. With all the options available for customization and versatility, get ready to make your favorite bike better than ever.
- Reposition bottle cages using existing bottle cage mounts on your bike
- Lightweight, durable, rust-proof materials
- Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible B-RAD system
- Mounting any of the bases requires the use of at least 2 standard threaded bottle cage mounts. B-RAD 3 and 4 should use the auxiliary foam pad (to protect your frame) and zip tie to secure the base. Any other mounting methods are not recommended
- You may need a Problem Solvers SpaceOut Kit or similar method to clear the front derailleur clamp. Be sure to use bolts with additional length equivalent to the extra spacing added
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 2: 27g / 3: 41g / 4: 75g
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum brackets / EVA foam pad
Thickness: 6 mm
Torque: 3-4 Nm
Max. Load: 1700g per base
Length: 2 slot: 131mm / 3 slot: 202mm / 4 slot: 307mm
Width: 19 mm
Cage Material: Aluminum
Mfg PartNum: B-RAD-2
Mfg PartNum: B-RAD-3
Mfg PartNum: B-RAD-4