Classic Cargo Upgrade
The Wald Front Basket is a classic utilitarian upgrade to make your bike more functional.
This shallow front basket is perfect for carrying flatter items or objects that can support themselves or paired with an internal bag, creates a secure and stable front-end cargo system.
With handlebar clamps to fit bars 7/8"-1 3/4" and legs that extend from 14" to 22", it fits a wide variety of bike sizes. Its Gloss Black finish also goes well with almost any paint scheme.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat
- Medium baskets are 15" side to side x 10" front to back and 4 3/4" deep
- Medium basket tapers to 13" x 8" at the bottom
- Large baskets are 18" side to side x 13" front to back and 6" deep
- Large basket tapers to 15 3/4" x 10 1/2" at the bottom
- Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables
- 2-piece legs extend from 14-22"
- Requires fork eyelets and quick-release hubs for mounting
- Black powder coat finish
- Weighs 2.2 lb (M) and 2.6 lb (L)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.