The Vittoria Martello G+ Tire hammers home the performance you expect when you need it. Proving itself on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses across the globe, the Martello is ready to tear up the locat rails. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add Vittoria's proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
- Versatile all-conditions DH and Enduro 29" tire.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- Vittoria G+ Graphene compound offers superior grip, comfort, and puncture protection.
- Claimed weight: 920 grams.
- Casing: 120 TPI nylon.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.