The Martello G+ 27.5" MTB Tire from Vittoria is tubeless ready, designed to be versatile, tough, and adept in all kinds of conditions. Its progressive sipe-width pattern yields grip while the moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability. Vittoria’s proprietary 4C Graphene compound delivers puncture resistance, durability, and reliable grip in wet conditions.
Features & Specs:
- Versatile, all-conditions MTB tire.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern yields grip.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4C Graphene enhanced compound.
- Tubeless ready.
- 120 TPI nylon casing.
- Foldable bead.
- Weight: ~920g.
- Recommended Use: downhill, enduro, trail.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.