Timex’s Ironman GPS Watch is designed for straightforward and responsive fitness support and tracking. It’s lightweight and stylish with soft, silicone quick release straps that easily swap-out when it’s time for a new color scheme. There are 7 colors available and 14 color combos possible. TapScreen™ technology and an INDIGLO® illuminating dial make for a clear and responsive interface. Four sport modes and three workout types offer a variety of fitness options that will accommodate most athletes’ needs. Track speed, pace, distance, elevation, laps, and calories and review workout data in detail in the Timex Connect app. The included universal micro-USB cable enables data upload and provides up to 12 hours of GPS battery life.
Highlights & Specs:
- GPS technology.
- Data recording: speed, distance, elevation, calories.
- Chrono, Interval, and Multisport workout types.
- Four sport modes: Run, bike, swim, other.
- INDIGLO® Light-Up Watch Dial.
- TapScreen™ Technology.
- Silicone rubber quick release straps
- 12x38mm watch face.
- Drink and eat alerts.
- Customizable vibrating alarm.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.