Big-time optical clarity in a small package
The Tifosi Vero Sunglasses feature the look and versatility of Tifosi's Veloce but they have been optimized for smaller faces. The frame is made of durable, flexible Grilamid TR-90. The polycarbonate lenses are vented for optimal airflow and reduced fog. Adjustable hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces enable a custom, anti-slip fit.
The Veros are ideal for road cycling, mountain biking, running, triathlons or any other outdoor activity that requires crystal clear vision and no slip frames. The Tifos Veros will not disappoint.
- Fototec™ lenses automatically adjust tint according to light conditions; lenses darken in bright light and lighten when there's less light
- Lightweight and virtually shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses are 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and one-third the weight
- Grilamid®. lightweight nylon frames offer a consistent fit and flexibility in all temperatures and are extremely impact resistant
- Hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temple ends become tackier when wet for reliable grip during exercise and hot weather
- Fits small to medium faces
- Tifosi sunglasses include a semirigid zippered storage case and cleaning cloth
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by KC Cyclist
Kansas City, MO
Nicely shaped for sun and wind screening
I use the Tifosi Vero sunglasses for cycling. The lenses are a nice shape for screening the sun and wind away from my eyes. They fit me very well, though fit is generally an individual preference. The only small issue I have is they are somewhat heavier than several other makes and models of sunglasses I have. I prefer the ones with less weigh for running, but the Vero sunglasses are great for cycling.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.