Big-time optical clarity in a small package
The Tifosi Vero Sunglasses feature the look and versatility of Tifosi's Veloce but they have been optimized for smaller faces. The frame is made of durable, flexible Grilamid TR-90. The polycarbonate lenses are vented for optimal airflow and reduced fog. Adjustable hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces enable a custom, anti-slip fit.
The Veros are ideal for road cycling, mountain biking, running, triathlons or any other outdoor activity that requires crystal clear vision and no slip frames. The Tifos Veros will not disappoint.
- Fototec™ lenses automatically adjust tint according to light conditions; lenses darken in bright light and lighten when there's less light
- Lightweight and virtually shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses are 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and one-third the weight
- Grilamid®. lightweight nylon frames offer a consistent fit and flexibility in all temperatures and are extremely impact resistant
- Hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temple ends become tackier when wet for reliable grip during exercise and hot weather
- Fits small to medium faces
- Tifosi sunglasses include a semirigid zippered storage case and cleaning cloth
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Carbon - Light Night Fototec Lenses
Mfg PartNum: 1470300731
YMMV, but these glasses fit my average face nicely. They are lightweight and vented so I don't have problems with fogging except when stopping for more than a couple of minutes. I was a little disappointed in the tint range, I hoped they would be closer to clear at night and darker in the sunlight. But although they aren't as dark as I'd like, it is enough to cut glare, and with the Nightrider 1200 on my bars and 850 on my helmet @ medium power, the light tint at night isn't noticeable. I chose the carbon fiber frames which are not CF but nylon, but they look great, are super lightweight, and keep my eyes from tearing up. A worthwhile purchase.
I use the Tifosi Vero sunglasses for cycling. The lenses are a nice shape for screening the sun and wind away from my eyes. They fit me very well, though fit is generally an individual preference. The only small issue I have is they are somewhat heavier than several other makes and models of sunglasses I have. I prefer the ones with less weigh for running, but the Vero sunglasses are great for cycling.
Had my last pair for 5 years and would have had them longer if I did not leave them on the side of the road. They last forever compared with more expensive glasses and love the lenses that change with light conditions.