The Proton Blanket from Therm-a-Rest dependably provides protection, comfort, and warmth no matter the conditions. To maintain dryness, the shell features a waterproof coating that’s still breathable to prevent the accumulation of moisture. For reliable warmth and comfort, the interior features Therm-a-Rest’s ThermaCapture™ Technology and eraLoft™ synthetic insulation. These technologies are built into lightweight yet durable polyester, making for easy packing and steady long-term use. A drawcord at the foot of the blanket can be utilized to cinch the blanket around a sleeping pad to achieve a highly draft resistant sleeping set-up. Snaps along the perimeter of the Proton are compatible with Therm-a-Rest’s quilt blanket, sheet, or Mattress Snap Kit, offering another way to achieve a draft-free set-up.
- Length: 75 in (190 cm).
- Width: 55 in (145 cm).
- Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz (0.51 kg).
- Fits: 6 ft (1.82 m).
- Foot width: 40 in (101 cm).
- Packed dimension: 14.5 x 5.25 in (37 x 13 cm).
- Liner fabric: ThermaCapture 20D Polyester Taffeta 9000 MVTR / 1 CFM Air Permeability.
- Shell fabric: Waterproof Breathable 20D Polyester RipStop w/DWR 1000mm Hydrostatic Head / 5000 MVTR.
- Fill: eraLoft Hollow Microfiber Polyester.
- Fill weight: 8.5 oz (0.24 kg).
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.