SwissStop Catalyst Disc Rotor
The SwissStop Catalyst disc rotor has been engineered to provide optimal heat dissipation while providing powerful braking and superior durability. The two-piece design consists of a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy spider and SUS410 stainless steel brake track to balance lightweight with reliable thermal management and structural performance.
- Optimum heat dissipation
- Reliable performance for a variety of riding styles, including road, cyclocross, cross country and downhill
- High durability, even in the toughest conditions
- Compatible with all sintered and organic pad compounds, but optimized for SwissStop EXOTherm2
- Vibrations are minimized by the geometry of the brake pad contact area
- Features wear out indicators - small divots on the surface show when it is time to replace the rotor
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.