Breaking the Mold with a 29er Bike
The Surly Krampus is a dedicated 29+ trail bike that can go over, off of, or through just about anything in its path.
As the first "plus" bike to hit the market, Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It's shown people the light of how high volume, large diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It's also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tires make you slow.
Krampus is kind of like the opposite of a mullet: long in the front and short in the rear. With a long toptube and compact chainstays, it takes trail-shredding abilities to the next level. A mullet may be business in the front, party in the back but Krampus makes partying its business.
- Modern trail standards: dropper post compatibility, 44mm headtube, Gnot-Boost rear spacing, thru-axles, suspension corrected fork
- Compatibility with most mountain bike standards makes it the perfect parts bin bike (no rim brakes allowed though)
- Clearance for 29" x 3" tires
- Available with rigid or suspension forks.
- Full bike spec is subject to change.
- Frame: 100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, trumpet flared tubes, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Fork: 100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Seatpost Clamp: Surly Stainless, 33.1mm
- See frameset page for sull specs
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Brakes & Rotors: Avid BB5 mechanical, 180F/160R
- Brake Levers: SRAM FR5
- Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M6100
- Grips: Velo Black
- Stem: Kalloy 31.8
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Italia
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.9, 400
- Crankset: Shimano Deore MT510
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6100
- Cassette: OE 12-spd, 11-51t
- Chain: KMC X12 Anti-Rust
- Front Hub: Novatec 15x110, 32h, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub: Novatec 12x148, 32h, 6-bolt
- Rims: WTB ST i40 TCS 2.0
- Tires: Surly Dirt Wizard 29 x 3", 60tpi, Tubeless Ready
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Small - British Racing Green
Mfg PartNum: BK4717
Medium - British Racing Green
Mfg PartNum: BK4718
Large - British Racing Green
Mfg PartNum: BK4719
XL - British Racing Green
Mfg PartNum: BK4720