Built For Performance, Adventure, & Simplicity
The redesigned, reimagined Stages Dash L200 GPS Computer. Built for Performance. Featuring a brilliant 2.7" full-color screen, cycling specific maps, and a full assortment of training features. Automatic profiles make Dash the easiest computer to use with every bike, and the Stages Cycling app makes it the easiest computer to customize. No matter where or how you ride, Dash allows you to simply hop on and go.
Easily and wirelessly add workouts from your training plan and routes to follow with the new Stages Cycling App. Analyze workout data in the app and sync with your favorite third party tools such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Trainer Road.
All the exploration tools are at your fingertips with cycling specific maps, advanced course mapping, navigation and workout features with GPX, FIT, and TCX files, and 16GB of storage. Take advantage of the brightest screen on the market for 10 hours, or get up to 18 hours of battery life with reduced power mode enabled.
Also available is the Stages Cycling Dash M200 with smaller 2.2" full-color display.
- Ultra-bright 2.7" full-color screen
- Cycling-specific base mapping system
- Fully customizable data fields via the Stages Cycling app
- Simple, straightforward operation
- Wirelessly sync and add workouts and routes via Stages Cycling app
- Syncs to third party platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, and TrainerRoad
- Color-coded workouts and real-time ride analysis
- Water-resistant, newly-designed durable navigation buttons
- Compatible with GPX, FIT, and TCX route files
- 16GB of data storage
- Up to 18 hours of battery life and 10 hours under high-demand settings
- Includes quarter-turn mount
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.