Keep It Simple. No More Crank Than You Need.
A single chainring with a wide-range cassette is a wonderfully clean way to tackle so many disciplines, and The SRAM Force1 AXS D2 DUB 12-Speed Crankset is truly a leader.
Gravel, TT, tri or crits: just pick the right chainring size for the discipline and go. Their lightweight and strong direct mount chainrings feature X-SYNC tooth technology to maximize chain retention, and they bolt to carbon arms with a spectacular but subtle finish.
- Direct mount chainrings are lighter and stiffer than traditional spider-based rings
- 48T and 50T variants have direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
165mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.659.006
170mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.659.008
172.5mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.659.009
175mm - 40t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.659.010
Articles will open in new tab.