The SRAM Apex 11 speed HydroR™ braking system delivers confidence inspiring hydraulic braking. Offering optimized power modulation for road and cyclocross riders who don't stop riding when the pavement ends. The Apex 1’s ergonomic, reach adjustable brake lever utilizes DOT brake fluid to actuate its dual-piston hydraulic caliper.
This 11 speed DoubleTap™ shifter uses SRAM’s MTB proven Exact Actuation™ 1:1 actuation ratio. This simplifies and stabilizes the balance of derailleur design, cog spacing and cable tension. What results is a shifting system that is easy to install and maintain.
DoubleTap™ makes shifting gears easier and faster by removing the awkward second shift lever from your shifter. Upshifts and downshifts are controlled by one lever with a short sweeping motion. A short, rapid tap on the shift lever will move you up through the shifting rage. Downshifting comes from a longer sweep of the lever.
- Contents: Right DoubleTap™shifter and HydroR™ hydraulic lever, 950mm hose, dual-piston hydraulic caliper.
- Rotor and adaptor not included.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible.
- Adjustable lever reach.
- Caliper available in both 74mm IS and Flat Mount versions.
- Converts easily between 160mm and 140mm rotors through use of adaptor brackets (sold separately).