The Spank Industries Spoon Pedals were designed in line with international shoe sole standards, providing the perfect pedals specifically designed for various foot sizes. The Spoon pedals are the ideal alternative to integrated pedal systems, featuring a durable MGR-extruded alloy pedal body with chamfered leading edges for added clearance while cornering. The cold forged chromoly industrial-grade axle assembly features sealed bearings and IGUS bushings to deliver smooth pedaling no matter how thrashed the bike gets.
The Spank Industries Spoon Pedal is available in three sizes:
- Spoon 90: For shoe sizes 39 and smaller.
- Spoon 100: For shoe sizes 39 – 45.
- Spoon 110: For shoe sizes 46 and above.
- MGR-extruded alloy pedal body.
- Chamfered leading edges for better cornering.
- 20 removable steel pins per pedal.
- Cold forged chromoly steel axle with industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings.
- Claimed weights: Spoon 90: 360g, Spoon 100: 400g, Spoon 110: 420g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Wanted a pedal I could adjust my foot position on long rides, these work great for that and the pins provide awesome traction. Nice slim profile but pretty longwide. I got the smallest size would prefer them even slightly smaller. I wear size 9 shoes.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.