The Smith Forefront 2 MIPS Helmet benefits from a complete redesign, taking the award-winning Forefront and updating it to make it better than ever. This full coverage helmet is ideal for all-mountain riders looking for secure reliable protection that doesn't compromise on ventilation or utilitarian functions like eyewear integration. Extending their iconic Koroyd® into the back of the helmet, Smith extends this to fully encompass the helmet for added protection. Internal air channels work with the large intake and exhaust vents to provide superior ventilation, while AirEvac™ channels keep the air flowing efficiently through the entire helmet. The Forefront 2 also features channels on the front and rear of the helmet for eyewear storage, and a three-position visor that rotates high to allow for goggle storage.
- Completely redesigned all-mountain helmet turns the protection up to 11.
- Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction.
- MIPS system adds protection in certain impacts.
- Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd® material.
- AirEvac™ ventilation features 20 massive intake vents and exhaust ports.
- Integrated camera and light mounts.
- Three-position adjustable visor.
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system.
- Ultra-light single layer webbing.
- Claimed weight: 380g (size M, MIPS).
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.