Silca Delivers High Impact with Minimal Weight
The Silca titanium dead blow hammer is 3D printed in hardened 6/4 Titanium with a hollow head filled with 125 grams of stainless steel and fine tungsten grit, providing higher impact energy than a solid titanium head, while also eliminating any recoil.
Few brands have been more intimately connected to the last 100 years of cycling than Silca with a legacy of quality that has seen Silca pumps passed down through generations of professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts.
- Total weight of 160 grams
- Stainless steel and fine tungsten internals to eliminate recoil
- 3D printed 6/4 ultra-light titanium construction
- Hammerhead is hard titanium on one side and medium-hard rubber on the other for use on delicate surfaces.
- Available in black cerakote and raw silver options
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.