Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Sidi Defender MTB Shoes are designed for aggressive mountain riding, providing durability, usability, and stiffness. Featuring their new Outdoor Race sole with an optimized rubber compound with increased stiffness for more aggressive terrain and riding. The Politex upper uses strategic padding and rubber inserts for the protection that's needed for hard riding on the mountain. A Tecno 3 Precision ratchet closure system makes micro-adjustments of just 1mm for a precise, easy fit.
The Sidi Defender MTB Shoe is compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style mountain pedals and cleats.
- Politex upper is specifically designed for lightweight, comfortable durability.
- Upper design adds in added protection for the inner ankle without adding bulk.
- Sidi's Outdoor sole offers the perfect blend of stiffness and walkability.
- Grippy rubber outsole features optimally-placed studs for the absolute in walkability.
- Sidi Heel Cup provides pedaling stability and added security.
- Pull-tab on the heels allow for fast transitions.
- 4-holes plate for easy fitting of 2-bolt mountain cleats.
- Tecno 3 closure system provides fast, easy adjustments of as little as 1mm.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.