The Sidi Defender MTB Shoes are designed for aggressive mountain riding, providing durability, usability, and stiffness. Featuring their new Outdoor Race sole with an optimized rubber compound with increased stiffness for more aggressive terrain and riding. The Politex upper uses strategic padding and rubber inserts for the protection that's needed for hard riding on the mountain. A Tecno 3 Precision ratchet closure system makes micro-adjustments of just 1mm for a precise, easy fit.
The Sidi Defender MTB Shoe is compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style mountain pedals and cleats.
- Politex upper is specifically designed for lightweight, comfortable durability.
- Upper design adds in added protection for the inner ankle without adding bulk.
- Sidi's Outdoor sole offers the perfect blend of stiffness and walkability.
- Grippy rubber outsole features optimally-placed studs for the absolute in walkability.
- Sidi Heel Cup provides pedaling stability and added security.
- Pull-tab on the heels allow for fast transitions.
- 4-holes plate for easy fitting of 2-bolt mountain cleats.
- Tecno 3 closure system provides fast, easy adjustments of as little as 1mm.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.