A favorite of roadies, commuters, and randonneurs
A rain jacket is only as good as its waterproof membrane, and thanks to Showers Pass' proprietary Artex waterproof-breathable membrane (coupled with fully taped seams), the Transit CC provides an effective barrier from the elements.
Even when temperatures rise, the Artex membrane allows body heat to ventilate freely, while the membrane remains impermeable to exterior moisture. And to ensure performance and comfort, while avoiding the dreaded "clammy" jacket, the Transit CC features brushed interior fabric for soft-to-the-touch feel. For greater temperature regulation, a large rear vent and strategically positioned core vents with waterproof zippers make it easy to cool down when you begin to heat up.
To deliver on Showers Pass' sustainable goals, the Transit CC jacket features Clean Color Technology using Bluesign System approved dyes, which keep harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process, protecting people and the planet.
Designed and constructed with versatility in mind, the Transit CC jacket is perfect for cycling, hiking, or urban adventuring.
Features & Specs:
- Clean Color dyed Artex ripstop fabric
- Brushed finish on the interior lining - soft to the touch with thermal properties
- Artex 3-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Core vents with waterproof zippers
- YKK Aquagard Vizlon main front zipper
- Large rear vent with reflective accent
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trims throughout (wrist, shoulder, elbow back, chest pocket)
- Chest pocket with media port
- Double storm rain guard on main zipper
- Magnetic dropdown tail with unique map-reflect fabric and beacon light compatibility
- Fleece lined collar
- Hem cinch
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Locker loop
- Hood attachment point for optional hood
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The jacket really works as I got caught in a downpour yesterday and stayed nice and dry. The blue color is great; the fit for a small is a bit on the big size. I ordered a M and had to send it back for an S. There is plenty of room for layers underneath and the sleeves are plenty long as is the adjustable cord around the bottom.
My one complaint is that the zippers are sticky and I was unable to zip up while riding. Customer service recommended graphite or paraffin which I will try.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.