The Showers Pass Women's Hi-Vis Elite Jacket keeps riders dry and visible thanks to its neon green Event waterproof / breathable fabric, MapReflect side panels, and 4 integrated LED Beacon lights. All seams are taped to seal out road spray and downpours, but a proven venting system including a large back vent and zippered side vents makes sure air keeps flowing. A large zippered rear stow pocket can easily store a ride's worth of goods, and up front, the zippered chest pocket has a headphone port for stowing a smartphone or music device.
LED Beacon lights run for up to 200 hours using user-replaceable CR2032 batteries.
- Waterproof and Breathable eliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric with brushed lining
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Silver MapReflect side panels are highly reflective and waterproof
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent