Every great adventure calls for great gear
While they may feel like regular socks, the Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks are fully windproof and waterproof, thanks to a proprietary 3-layer construction.
Features include a wear-resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking Merino Wool-blend lining. In short, they effectively turn any shoe into a windproof and rainproof solution for inclement weather.
Due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process, the fit is much more ergonomic than other waterproof socks on the market.
Designed to deliver a compression fit with maximum breathability, the Showers Pass National Geographic Waterproof Socks are a necessity for anyone who spends time in the wet outdoors.
Features & Specs:
- 3-layer construction: Wear resistant knit exterior, a seamless waterproof Artex membrane, and a moisture wicking Merino Wool-blend lining
- Ergonomic fit due to a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Microporous waterproof membrane allows the sock to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Inner: 39% Merino Wool, 39% Acrylic, 13% Polyester, 7% Nylon
- Outer: 80% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 4% Lycra, 2% Spandex
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial lining
- Mid-calf waterproof protection
- Machine wash with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or hang dry to avoid any shrinkage