The Showers Pass IMBA short was designed for lightweight, durable, versatile comfort – on or off the bike. Whether it's the daily commute, a day of mountain biking, a morning's hike, or a trip to the local pub, the IMBA short from Showers Pass is ready for duty. Featuring exceptionally breathable, lightweight nylon-spandex blend, the shorts offer 4-way stretch articulation for a more comfortable fit and feel. Thigh vents offer enhanced cooling when temperatures rise, while the 12" inseam provides ample coverage with UPF 50+ protection. 4 pockets (2 side pockets, 1 vent pocket, and 1 zippered rear pocket), the IMBA shorts provide ample space for the day's necessities.
- Breathable Nylon-Spandex blend 4-way stretch fabrics.
- Adjustable waist cinch and stretch articulation on the hips and low back for the perfect custom fit.
- 2 thigh vents offer enhanced cooling when temperatures rise.
- Back zippered pocket and right-hand zippered pocket.
- Reflective accents improve low-light visibility.
- 12" inseam.
- 5% of net proceeds benefit the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not a lycra sausage look
I'm looking forward to using these in the summer. They have a casual look, good om or off the bike.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.