The trail worthy, summer weight Apex Merino Tech Tee from Showers Pass provides all the natural benefits of merino wool: supple feel, exceptional durability and optimal stretch for high-performance activity. Not to mention, it looks great even after a sweaty day on the trail. Constructed with 18.5-micron Merino-Wool, the Apex Merino Tech Tee is ring spun around a nylon core; the result, washable durability with all the moisture wicking, anti-stink benefits of Merino Wool
- Merino Wool blend fabric for natural odor protection, breathability, and stretch.
- Raglan sleeves are flatlock stitched for durability and comfort.
- Side pocket with hidden zipper.
- Flatlock stitching on side panels with no traditional side seams reduce chafe points.
- Soft and durable 50% Merino Wool 50% Polyester blend on the front and back.
- Relaxed fit with longer back length for on the bike coverage.
- Reflective label on back for improved low-light visibility.
- UPF 40 protection from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- 150 gsm summer weight fabric.
- 67% Merino Wool, 27% Polyester, 6% Nylon.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Warm, durable and looks great
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.