Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components.
Features & Specs:
- Decreased rear derailleur tension at low gear position, to prevent high chain tension
- Add bumper at rear derailleur pulley cage
- Larger 13 tooth pulley wheel
- GS (medium cage) version works with 10-45t cassettes in 1x12 setups
- SGS (long cage) version works with 10-45t & 10-51t cassettes in 1x12 setups
- GS (medium cage) version is 28mm shorter for increased obstacle clearance
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.