The Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Trail Pedals feature a wider and longer contact area, providing a more solid pedal-shoe interface. Designed to transmit power efficiently for better bike control, the new 9120 XTR pedals have been fine tuned to work efficiently with both Mountain Endurance- and All Mountain style-shoes. With its integrated cage, the 9120 not only protects Shimano's binding from impacts, but also makes stepping-in easier, working as a guide for the shoe and cleat.
The Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Trail Pedals include the Shimano SM-SH51 cleats and 1mm cleat spacer, and require 2-bolt mountain shoes.
- Improved bike control with a wider, longer pedal contact area.
- More solid pedal-shoe interface allows you to focus on riding.
- Improved axle durability.
- Dual-sided binding with integrated cage guides foot for easy stepping-in.
- Compatible with included SM-SH51 cleat or optional SM-SH56 cleat.
- Weight: 405g pair.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.