The Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Trail Pedals feature a wider and longer contact area, providing a more solid pedal-shoe interface. Designed to transmit power efficiently for better bike control, the new 9120 XTR pedals have been fine tuned to work efficiently with both Mountain Endurance- and All Mountain style-shoes. With its integrated cage, the 9120 not only protects Shimano's binding from impacts, but also makes stepping-in easier, working as a guide for the shoe and cleat.
The Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Trail Pedals include the Shimano SM-SH51 cleats and 1mm cleat spacer, and require 2-bolt mountain shoes.
- Improved bike control with a wider, longer pedal contact area.
- More solid pedal-shoe interface allows you to focus on riding.
- Improved axle durability.
- Dual-sided binding with integrated cage guides foot for easy stepping-in.
- Compatible with included SM-SH51 cleat or optional SM-SH56 cleat.
- Weight: 405g pair.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Loveland, CO United States
Shimano XTR Trail Pedals rule!
These are my Number 1 go to MTB pedal. Solid, reliable and sweet looking. You can't go wrong with Shimano dependability!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.