The Shimano XTR M9100 SPD Race Pedals feature a lightweight construction and design that improves rider stability, with wider edge-to-edge contact areas that greatly increase the pedal-shoe interface. With its cylindrical contact areas, this double-sided pedal sheds mud for consistent stepping-in and out. Available with 2 axle length options, the XTR 9100 measures from crank surface-to-pedal center either 52mm, or 55mm.
The Shimano XTR PD-M9100 Race Pedals include the Shimano SM-SH51 cleats and 1mm cleat spacer, and require 2-bolt mountain shoes.
- Improved bike control with wider edge-to-edge contact area.
- More solid pedal-shoe interface allows you to focus on riding.
- Improved axle durability.
- Dual-sided binding with integrated cage guides foot for easy stepping-in.
- Compatible with included SM-SH51 cleat or optional SM-SH56 cleat.
- Weight: 325g pair.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.