Shimano's SW-M8050 Right Shifter can control one or both derailleurs on XT Di2 electronic mountain groupsets. Its short lever throw and tactile button-feel provide instant and responsive shifts, and because it's all electronic, Shimano was able to maximize ergonomic comfort without the constraints of mechanical internals. Each lever can be adjusted in length for the perfect fit for any size hand, and XT Di2's E-Tube customization allows for upshifting or downshifting to be assigned to either lever, as well as front / rear derailleur operation or both when used with Shimano's 2 x 11 Synchro Shift option.
- Easy operation and accurate shifting
- Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement
- Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting
- Programmable shift speed, multi-shift, and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Dual-directional wire exit cap for versatile routing options
- Weight: 90 g
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Agh yes, the joy of DI2
I bought one of these XT shifters for my wife's Di2 setup. I bought an XTR version for my own. There really is no functional difference so get this one and save some $$. The XTR might be slightly more refined, but not enough to matter (though the XTR is a few grams lighter.)
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.