Shimano’s XC701 MTB Shoe is an off-road racing shoe that balances comfort with performance. Its made of supple high-density synthetic leather that hugs and conforms to riders’ feet. Perforated ventilation throughout the shoe keeps things comfortably cool. For easy adjustment and a secure fit, this shoe is equipped with dual independent Boa® L6 dials and an adjustable powerzone wire guide. The optimized toe-spring section facilitates a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke which helps reduce energy loss on long rides so there’s more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Features & Specs:
- Rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather.
- Perforated venting.
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials.
- Dual-density rubber outsole with MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread.
- Comfort-performance balanced outsole stiffness.
- Optimized, fatigue-fighting toe-spring section.
- Combined fore and aft cleat-adjustment range of 22mm.
- Reinforced spike mount; 18 mm spike option.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.