The Shimano SW-R0160 Di2 Triathlon/TT Shifter Set provides for more control and confidence in race situations with its new, aerodynamic design. These shifters allow for the impeccable shift quality and precision that the Shimano Di2 drivetrain is known for, now without having to adjust from the aero position that is needed during time trials or triathlons. The intuitive, easy to use design allows for fast, precise shifting at the flick of a switch. With internal routing, the SW-R9160 benefits from the new Shimano EW-RS910 Junction A for Internal Bar/Frame Mount, further reducing aerodynamic drag.
- New slim shifter design offers improved aerodynamics and grip feel.
- Improved shift switch placement for operation without removing hands from the bars.
- Intuitive shifting control.
- Single button on each side of the shift lever designed to work with Synchro Shift.
- Increased E-TUBE project customization, each switch can use multi-shift.
- Only operates derailleurs, not a shifter/brake lever.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: ISWR9160
Shifter Type: Tri-Bar
Have been using these bar end shifters on clip-on aero bars for a while. Really enjoy not having to break position to shift. There is a single button on the end, so left bar shifts up and right shifts down. Itï¿½s all adjustable in the software.