Shimano has a long history of providing innovative, high tech and effective solutions to the unique needs of the competitive cyclist. Designed to shorten transitions while maintaining optimum power transfer, the SH-TR901 is the pinnacle of tri-specific shoes from Shimano. The generous fabric loop at the heel and extra-wide opening help get the shoes on when you've got more on your mind. The water-resistant synthetic fabric used offers strategic venting and quick drying times. The lightweight carbon fiber soles are patterned to offer a wide range of SPD-SL cleat mounting designed to optimized your unique placement. Shorten your transitions, put the pedal down, and shave time.
Features & Specs:
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide upper opening simplifies and quickens transitions.
- Lightweight, rigid carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power.
- Water-resistant microfiber synthetic leather with strategic venting.
- Breathable 3D mesh breathes great and dries fast.
- External heel cup stabilizes heel.
- Large heel loop is easier to grab.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.