The RP4W from Shimano features a high-performance, women's specific design that's catered to endurance riders -- showcasing a blend of competition-optimized designs and comfort and efficiency-enhancing features. To ensure durability and conformity, this shoe is constructed of a supple, high-density synthetic leather. Strategically located perforations along the sides, at the tongue, and above the toes provide ample ventilation. The lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole facilitates efficient power transfer from shoe to pedal. Anatomically precise offset straps help relieve tension at the highest point of the foot, where pressure tends to be greatest. For a secure fit and quick yet precise adjustment, the RP4W features the micro-adjustable Boa® L6 dial.
Features & Specs:
- Perforated, high-density synthetic leather.
- Micro-adjustable Boa® L6 dial.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon sole.
- Women’s specific, energy-efficient shoe last.
- Durable, wide heel pads.
- Moderately stiff outsole balances performance and comfort.
- Anatomically precise, pressure-relieving Offset Straps.
- 22mm cleat adjustment range (combined fore and aft).
- Weight: 258g (Size 40).
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.