The Shimano RD-RX805 Ultegra Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur introduces a clutch to their iconic electric road derailleur, delivering improved shift performance and stabilization. With the prevalence of off-road and multi-surface riding, the Ultegra RX uses the Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from mountain bike design, now adapted and tuned for road drivetrains. With an on/off switch, the RX805 puts the control at your fingertips enabling you to engage the clutch before a gravel ride, or turn it off when you're out for intervals.
The Shimano RD-RX805 Ultegra Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur is compatible with all current road Dual Control Di2 levers.
- Clutch chain stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design.
- Shimano Shadow RD Plus technology.
- 11-Speed Di2 rear derailleur compatible with current road Dual Control Di2 levers.
- Max front difference: 16t.
- Total capacity: 39t.
- Low sprocket min/max: 28t/34t.
- Top sprocket min/max: 11t/12t.
- Firmware update by E-Tube Project.
- Weight: 280g.