The Shimano MT7 Mountain Bike Shoe is a versatile, durable, and comfortable mountain shoe that represents the limitless opportunity for adventure on the mountain. This nontraditional mountain shoe features a hikeable sole that provides the optimal amount of stiffness for mountain bike riding, while maintaining flexibility for off the bike exploration as well. A Boa L6 dial allows for a comfortable, precise fit at the turn of a dial.
The Shimano MT7 Mountain Bike Shoe is available in whole sizes only, from size 42 – 47. Compatible with 2-bolt mountain-style cleats and pedals.
- Comfortable, well-ventilated hikeable mountain shoe offers touring versatility.
- Micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial closure system for a precise, glove-like fit.
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole offer pedaling efficiency and walking comfort.
- Flexible half-length shank performs on and off the bike.
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats only.
- Claimed weight: 376 grams.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.