Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Shimano Evolve Bib Shorts are designed for uncompromising comfort for the high-performance cyclist. Featuring Shimano's premium fabrics and a design inspired by their top-tier S-Phyre line, the Evolve is made for all-day riding. Blending soft, comfortable fabrics for a luxurious feel with expert design, the result is a pair of bib shorts that support the rider without being noticed.
A lightweight airy mesh upper with wide, ribbon-style shoulder straps keep the Evolve Bib Shorts from shifting during the ride. Down below, gripper-free hems offer a no-squeeze fit that doesn't ride up during hard efforts or rough riding. Inside, Shimano's new Evolve chamois is built for comfort, vibration damping, and moisture management on extended rides. An integrated supplemental storage pocket on the leg is perfect for some emergency nutrition, or secure storage of cash, cards, or identification.
Complete the look with the matching jersey.
- Soft and comfortable fabric provides quality feel and performance.
- Open-mesh bib fabric with wide, ribbon-style straps and a dimpled surface quickly wicks moisture.
- Bonded seam construction for added comfort and clean look.
- New Evolve chamois delivers comfort, vibration damping, and moisture management on extended rides.
- Discreet reflective elements on lower leg for low-light visibility.
- Storage pocket on leg for extra nutrition, cash, cards, or identification.