Indoor training made simple.
When the weather turns and the conditions are just too poor to get in any good training, the Mag Trainer is the simplest way to ride your bike indoors.
Whether you are training for an upcoming race season or looking for some low-impact winter fitness, tiding your own bicycle indoors will have you better prepared for outdoor riding when the weather breaks. The Mag Trainer uses magnetic resistance to provide a quiet and frictionless ride and easily foldable to put away when not in use. With five adjustable levels of resistance, you can train to your needs and can even amp up your workout by incorporating indoor cycling apps.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- It comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Trainer skewer is included
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Roadie in rhode island
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Great workout and canï¿½t beat the price
I have 3 of these so my wife, brother and daughter Can spin with me on our road bikes. Smooth quiet and burn 700-900 calories in a 1 hour HIIT routine.(In my 60s, got over 1200 10 years ago) And given the low price and reliability of this trainer we are down to like a couple dollars per session in a year versus a decade for other trainers. My brother says he gets a better workout with me on this than on his peloton.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.