The Rotor NoQ Round Chainrings bring the traditional shape to their product line, utilizing a CNC-machined 7075-T6 construction. This aeronautics-grade material is ultra lightweight, stiff, and heat-treated for the ultimate in durability. Complementing this, these 110 BCD chainrings feature steel shifting pins for improved shift precision and reliability.
The Rotor NoQ Round 110x5 BCD chainring is compatible with 9-, 10-, and 11-speed groupsets.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy construction.
- Steel shifting pins for added precision and reliability.
- Round, non-aero design.
- Aero chainrings available.
- Compatible with all 9-, 10-. And 11-speed groupsets.
- Available for outer rings as well.
Other styles of this product are available.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.