Rotor 2INpower Direct Mount Crankset
The Rotor 2INpower Direct Mount Crankset offers real-time power measurement of both legs, allowing you to optimize your pedal stroke in the pursuit of performance gains. 4 sets of opposing gauges measure left and right legs independently, providing higher data sampling rates for precise data about pedal stroke balance, power output, cadence, and torque effectiveness.
2INpower DM Road is a powerful tool for measuring your unique pedaling biomechanics via Rotor's Power application. Access real-time performance rich data including proprietary metrics TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and a recommendation of your Optimal Chainring Position (OCP). Combine this key information with Rotor's Q RINGS® oval chainrings to adjust your OCP in 1 of 5 different positions for fine-tuned pedaling efficiency and maximize transmission of power in your unique pedal rotation.
Connect your 2INpower Direct Mount Road Crankset to your cycling device or smartphone via Bluetooth Smart® or ANT+ and easily export your data to deep dive into your training analysis with various platforms such as TrainingPeaks.com.
- Axle-based dual leg power measurement crankset.
- Compatible with elliptical (non-round) chainrings, like Rotor's Q-RINGS.
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity.
- Real-time data with Rotor's 2INpower app.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with 250 hours of battery life.
- IPX7 water resistance.
- 4 strain gauges in the axle, 4 in the 4 crank arm.
- Compatible with BB30, PF30, PF30 BBright, BB386, BSA, ITA, and BB.
- Weight: 775g (596g without chainrings).
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.