Redesigned to be lighter, more versatile, and just a touch larger, the Road Runner Lil Guy Mini Bike Pack is a universal hip bag that can tackle everything from daily commuting to backcountry gravel adventures.
Measuring in at 10" wide, 5" tall and 2" deep and capable of being worn on the hips or around the shoulder, the Lil Guy Mini Pack has room to carry all the essentials: tubes, tires, tools, layers, snacks, keys, and more. Extend the ride, hike, or city stroll with everything you need or maybe just pack the central pocket with the cold beverages of your choice. According to Road Runner the Lil Guy can hold 4 (FOUR!) 12" ounce bottles (and cans) so you definitely won't lack for something to stay hydrated with.
Made of 1000D Cordura Brand material with a lightweight rip stop liner and nylon webbing, the Lil Guy Mini Bike Pack offers protection against water, dirt, debris and anything else thrown and will keep contents safe, dry and secure.
Let's get one thing straight- this is definitely not your grandma's little Fanny Pack!
Features & Specs:
- Weight - .25lbs
- Dimensions - 10" x 5" x 2"
- Cordura 1000D Shell
- Lightweight rip stop liner and nylon webbing
- YKK Water Resistant Zippers and Sliders
- U-Lock Holster
- 'Mollee' style webbing on the front side (perfect for attaching lights or other misc. items to)
- Side Compression Straps to tighten the bag to your frame
- Top load feature with a deep bucket design: can fit up to 4 12oz cans
- Made in the USA