Reynolds' AR29 X Disc Brake Wheelset is a carbon fiber road bike wheelset featuring a 21mm tubeless ready rim channel that can fit a wide range of modern tires. The 30mm overall rim width ensures they are plenty stiff to stand up to explosive sprints and rail through high-speed turns. The AR29 X comes with 12x100 front axle spacing, 12x142 rear axle spacing, and uses centerlock rotors.
Features & Specs:
- Tubeless ready rim.
- Wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability.
- Material: Carbon fiber Ctg2 brake track.
- Size: 700c.
- Width: 21mm (internal), 29.5mm (external).
- Depth: 30mm.
- Sapim Sprint Spokes w/ brass nipples.
- Spoke Count: 24/24.
- Hub: Reynolds Allroads Hubs - 10-degree engagement.
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R.
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately).
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately).
- Wheelset Weight: 1,455g.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This by far are the most versatile road and gravel wheels adorning my Colnago Disc Bike. They are worthy !!!!!!
Lifetime warranty on the hubs solved any reservation. Seems many of the crew over at Reynolds are into this wheelset.
Value-cost ratio is the highest when I compare these to the ZIPP and HED. Why build a set when you can get onboard with these
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.