Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Race Face Aeffect Dropper Post is the ideal dropper post for those looking for a heavy-hitting post that's light on the wallet. Featuring a durable 7075 Aluminum construction, the Aeffect balances weight and strength without compromising on either. An internal sealed damper unit housed inside the aluminum post features a cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that is responsive, adjustable, and reliable.
The Race Face 2018 Aeffect Dropper Post is compatible with internal cable routing. The Aeffect Dropper post does not include a remote.
- Cable actuated, hydraulic cartridge - Infinite adjust within travel.
- Return speed adjustable (150mm only).
- Same 2 bolt clamp system as Ride and Chester posts.
- Ergonomic 1x lever sold separately. Compatible with Turbine universal and 1x levers.
- Standard shifter cable and housing.
- Available in two lengths: 385mm (125mm travel) or 425mm (150mm travel).
- Claimed weights: 30.9 x 125mm x 385mm = 540g, 31.6 x 150mm x 425mm = 570g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to picking the best seat post for your riding style.