The Quarq XX1 Eagle Power Meter Spider is the perfect way to add power measurement to your SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Connecting 104 BCD chainrings to SRAM 8-bolt cranks, this spider integrates seamlessly into your setup and provides accurate power, cadence, and pedal balance data through Bluetooth LE or ANT+.
- Magic Zero - Automatic calibration while driving. It is not necessary to press back the pedal or manually calibrate via the main unit
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data
- OmniCal system allows you to swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- Use the AXS app to easily update firmware and view power meter metrics
- Measures power for both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 200-hour battery life
- Battery: CR2032
- Spacing: Boost 148mm
- Chainline: 52mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104mm
- Bolts: [chainring] 4, [power meter spider] 8
- BB Type: SRAM DUB
- Must be combined with a XX1 Eagle DUB 8-hole crankset and a 104 BCD X-Sync 2 chainring (NOT compatible with SRAM 3-bolt direct mount)
- 2-Year Warranty
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.269.000