Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, Quarq's TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
- Designed for road, mountain and gravel.
- Personalized tire pressure recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone.
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core.
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating.
- Works with both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.