Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, Quarq's TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
- Designed for road, mountain and gravel.
- Personalized tire pressure recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android.
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone.
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution.
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core.
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours.
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating.
- Works with both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.