Power To The People (Who Already Have Cranksets)
The Quarq Sram Force AXS D2 Power Meter Kit is the ultimate in integrated power measurement. This kit adds Quarq technology to SRAM one-piece chainrings for the lightest, stiffest, and most accurate power package available.
A 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs ensures precise shifting for any setup, as well as a less dramatic change in cadence during front shifts. Combined with SRAM's most durable chainrings ever, it's an unbeatable combination.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable unit
- 50/37T, 48/35T and 46/33T chainring combos available
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
46/33t - Black
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.357.000
48/35t - Black
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.357.001
50/37t - Black
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.357.002
I like the compact gearing with the 10-33 cassettes for steep hills where I live as well as fast crits I compete in. I have the whole range covered. The power meter is accurate and the rings stiff. I do not note any flex in the rings when pedaling vs the few mm I note with other rings. I prefer these over the RED version for durability and stiffness.