Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Power To The People (Who Already Have Cranksets)
The Quarq Sram Force AXS D2 Power Meter Kit is the ultimate in integrated power measurement. This kit adds Quarq technology to SRAM one-piece chainrings for the lightest, stiffest, and most accurate power package available.
A 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs ensures precise shifting for any setup, as well as a less dramatic change in cadence during front shifts. Combined with SRAM's most durable chainrings ever, it's an unbeatable combination.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable unit
- 50/37T, 48/35T and 46/33T chainring combos available
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.