Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Accuracy. Durability. Reliability
Reach new goals and explore new roads with a power meter that delivers on accuracy, durability, and reliability. The Quarq DZero DUB Power Meter is built with broad compatibility and will work with most 10 speed and 11 speed chainrings. Build the power meter that best fits your bike — choose the crank length to fit you and the compatible SRAM DUB bottom bracket for your bike.
- Must use SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Battery - CR2032, 200 hours ride time
- Durability - IPX7 waterproof rating
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- MagicZero - automatic calibration during the ride
- Accurate - within +/- 1.5% measuring both legs
- BLE and ANT+ wireless compatibility
- 10K TempComp - compensates for temperature changes during a ride
- Firmware - use SRAM AXS mobile app
- Includes mid-compact 52/36 chainrings
- 110 BCD
- Compatible with most 10-speed and 11-speed 5-bolt chainring models
- Available in 170, 172.5, and 175mm length options
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.