Portland Design Works' City Rover 700 USB Front Light contains a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides excellent luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours. Once the low power safety indicator light comes on, it will run for an additional 15 minutes so you can plan accordingly.
Features & Specs:
- Steady Modes: High 700 Lumens 2hrs, Medium 350 Lumens 4hrs, Low 200 Lumens 8hrs.
- Flash Modes: Pulse 600 Lumens 16hrs, Daytime Flash 600 Lumens 36hrs.
- Low battery indicator.
- Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit.
- 1-sec delayed power.
- Light turns in last mode used.
- Micro USB charge cord included; 3hr charge time.
- Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount.
- Weatherproof exterior.
- Weight: 125g (4.4oz).
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.